Campaign cycling is a feature to control how many Campaigns of a Playlist play each time the Playlist is triggered in the Player loop. In order to follow this tutorial step by step, review beforehand how to create a Campaign Playlist and how to publish it. Then, read the instructions below:
- Go to the "Playlist" folder on the Content page of your OnSign TV account.
- Select a Playlist.
- Besides Category, you can see the “Campaign Cycling” field. Type the number of Campaigns you want to play back each time it's the Playlist's turn in the Player loop. Type
- Hit “Save and Publish” on the top-right corner.
- Campaign cycling is already set! Now, let's check how it appears in the Player's loop. Click on the Player under "Published to these Players".
- Select "Campaigns in Player" from the bar menu on the left.
- Take a look at this Player’s content: two Campaigns and a Playlist.
- Now, click on "Campaigns Playing Loop". You will see the following:
On your OnSign TV platform, the Playlist will still be shown in sequence (Campaign A > Campaign 1 > Campaign 2) in the Player Loop. On your Player's screen, however, the feature will work normally. Each time the playlist is set, one single Campaign will be displayed instead of the whole Playlist at once. The Player Loop will look as below. Note that Campaign A, B and C belong to the Playlist.
Note: You will not get this view in your platform. It is meant to illustrate how the Player will behave when Campaign cycling is set.