Instead of publishing Campaigns to players one by one, you can gather Campaigns and publish them all at once.
A Campaign Playlist makes Campaign publishing and ordering much easier.Learn how to create them:
- Go to the Content page of your OnSign TV account homepage. Click on "New" and then select "Playlist"
- A new Playlist creator opens.
- Give the Playlist a name. Note that you can check the estimated playlist duration on the bottom of this box after you add campaigns to the playlist.
- Select the folder you want this Playlist to be saved in. By default it's set to be saved in the main Content folder.
- Scroll down and select the campaigns you want to assemble into the Campaign box on the left. You just need to drag them to the blank field on the right. As you drag Campaigns, a number will appear behind the selected campaign. This is the display order. As you drag more Campaigns, an arrow will show the loop within the Playlist.
- Hit “Save and Publish” on the page's top-right corner when you are done adding all Campaigns to the Playlist. As you click, the Playlist is saved to the selected folder in your library.