You can create additional user accounts for other users to help you manage your digital signage operation on OnSign TV. Create as many accounts as you want like this:
- Click on your username on the bottom-left of your OnSign TV account and then select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Users” at the bottom of the sidebar menu.
- Hit the “Create User” button on the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out all the blanks, which include full name, email and password. You also have to define the account type:
Administrator: This kind of user can see the website exactly as you can. They can see all of the content and players, as well as modify and even delete them. This user may also change plans and payment information, or create and modify users if you allow them by checking the options (see image below).
Restricted User: This user can only view what you allow. They can have access to creating campaigns or adding players, or even both. This user will only see and be able to modify campaigns they create on their own. If you want them to edit existing content, read the how to set permissions tutorial.
- Click “Save”.
- The account has been successfully created. Send the password to access OnSign TV to the person you created the account for. It can be changed after they log in to their OnSign TV user account.