It is best to delete files from your OnSign TV account if you are not going to use that specific image or video.
Stored files occupy storage space you might need in the future. Each OnSign TV user has 1Gb storage capacity per player.
- Go to "Content" page on your OnSign TV Account.
- Select the file or map you want to get rid of. You can also select multiple files using the mouse.
- Right-click over the selected itens and hit "Delete" on the shortcut menu.
- Click on "Delete" at the pop-up window.
- If you have selected multiple files, OnSign TV might request you to type "DELETE" so as to confirm you are sure you want to continue. Better safe than sorry!