Increase your brand awareness on OnSign TV app
Everytime you associate a new player to OnSign TV account, it will display OnSign TV logo above the “No campaigns available” as shown below:
You can replace this image with your own logo through OnSign TV website:
- On your account, click on the username on the bottom-left corner and then hit “Settings” on the drop-down menu.
- Select “Default Player Settings” on the left menu.
- Scroll down the page until you find the “Custom Logo” box. Click on change app logo button and find the file on your computer.
ATTENTION! The file must be a PNG 682 pixels wide by 190 px tall image.
- Select to which group of players this change should apply by clicking on the button at the header. If you don’t select any group, it will apply to all players on your account.
- Scroll all the way down and click on “Save Settings” before leaving the page. This will be the outcome on your player app:
- You can change the logo anytime or click on the red button to get OnSign TV logo back.