Replace hardware without losing your campaigns
Do you plan on enhancing your digital signage system with the latest screen available? Replace the monitor and don’t waste a second with campaign management. There is no need to remove a player and connect it again to your account as OnSign TV allows you to change devices. All content is transferred automatically with the publications filters you have set.
- First of all, make sure the new device has OnSign TV app installed. Download the software according to the device’s operational system at this page. If you are not sure which app you should install, check the “Installation and setup” tutorial section.
- Open the app when the installation is complete. Note down the code displayed on the screen.
- Access OnSign TV website and click on “Players” tab. Select the player you wish to shift from device.
- Click on “Settings” at the left menu.
- Hit “Change Device” blue button right on the top of the page, next to “Player Settings” header.
- Type the code provided on the recently installed OnSign TV app and hit “Done”.
- The content will be transferred from the previous device to the new one.
The old device won’t display any campaign anymore. The setup code will be provided in case you want to associate the device to your account. This won’t be possible if you have reached the limit of players licensed. Check out how to adjust the number of player licenses.