By default, OnSign TV presents a public folder so you can make content visible to all shared account users. Also, each new shared account you create will receive a specific folder, so all content he uploads to the platform will apear inside it. This way you can keep your content tidy.
In case you have a specific team which will work with the same files and apps, you can move it to a shared folder and share it with as many shared accounts as you want:
- On “Content” tab, click on “New Folder”.
- Upload files or move existing files, apps and compositions to the new folder.
- Select the folder.
- Click on “Sharing…” button at the Info Panel located at the right side of the page.
- On the pop-up window, type the shared accounts and select them on the dropdown list. As you have selected all users you want to share the folder, click on “Share”.
- At last, adjust each user permission level. If you have only added them to the shared folder, they will only be able to use the content on new campaigns. If you want them to be able to download or modify apps, files and compositions, slide the button to the right.
For more detailed information over each permission, read the text provided on the shared folder permission popup window.
Don’t you see any Info Panel? It is likely that you have hidden it previously! To make it visible, click on “View” at the top-right of the page, and then select “Show Info Panel” on the dropdown menu.