In case you manage a large signage network, you might make use of tags for speeding up publishing process. With tags you can search for content and devices faster, as well as publish content by tags. Applying the same logics, why not also generate tag-filtered reports?
Now instead of selecting individually each campaign and player should be added to the report, you can simply filter data by tags.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on your username on the top-right corner.
- Click on “Reports” on the drop-down menu.
- Choose between single report, or schedule a new report rule. Read more about scheduled reports in this article.
- Select players: Select one or multiple devices you wish to collect data from. In case you wish to collect more info about a group of devices which share the same tag, you can simply type it under “Filter players by tags”.
- Select campaign: Right after defining which devices will be added to the report, you need to indicate what campaigns are going to be included on the report. If you wish to get information over a bunch of campaigns, you can also filter them by tags.
- Fill the remaining options for reports, such as report kind, output format and emails that should be notificated.
- Hit create report.
Don't you make use of tags on your signage yet? Learn how to add tags to campaigns and players, and how to use them.
All reports will be displayed on the “Report” page during 14 days, and they will be available on the content tab within the folder “Reports”. A great way of usign the tag-filtered report feature is tagging the player with announcers' name. Hence, you will be able to create a report for this specific client without worrying about missing a single ad.