- Connect a SD card to the player.
- Go to your OnSign TV account and click on “Players” tab. Select the player in which you have connected the external storage.
- Click on “Settings” at the left menu.
- On the loaded page, click “Use external storage” under “Storage Settings” title. As you click, the field “External Storage Path” will appear right below. If you don't know your external path, as it changes according to each device, check out this tutorial.
If you are using Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP), use /dtv/usb/auto.
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the page.