Organize your Campaigns and Players with Tags: classify them according to region, content, target audience, or anything you want!
Besides Categories, you can add Tags to certain things in your OnSign TV account, thus they will be easily found. If you are drowning on content, no doubt tags are there to help you! Besides search, you can also publish more quickly than ever!
- In your OnSign TV account, create or edit a campaign.
- The Tag box is found right next to the Campaign Category. Just type in the text you want. You can add as many as you want by placing a comma between different tags (,) or using the tab key. The website will suggest tags you have used before as you type (see image below).
- Click on the Players tab on the menu on the left-hand side. Select the player you want to tag or set up a new device by clicking on it.
- Click on "Settings" on the menu on the left.
- "Tag" is the second field on the newly loaded page. Type in as many words as you want.
- You can also create Player Groups and tag them.