In order to reach your campaign goals, you need to exhibit them! For that purpose, there are some requirements: a screen, a player and our player app. The OnSign TV player app changes according to the operating system of your device, so pay attention before downloading it.
If your player has an Android Operating system, you need to install Android Player Software. Follow the steps below:
- Access OnSign TV website and click on "Players" on the header. At the drop down menu, hit "Download Players".
- Download OnSign TV Android App.
- After completing step 2, install the Signage Platform Module (SPM) listed on the download page if you have devices from the Minix, iAdea, Zidoo or Philips. Choose the version according to your device manufacturer. By adding this extention you will have access to OnSign TV advanced features, like remote view and control, beside remote schedule reboot.
- If your device manufacturer differs from the options above, try to install the Signage Plataform Module (SPM) for "Other Android Devices". Not all firmware is compatible with this version, thus it may happen that your installation is not completed. It is worth to try!
- In case you still want to gain access to OnSign TV advanced features, you can root your device and then install SPM for "Other Android Devices".
- You can also install OnSign TV from the Google Play Store. This version will be compatible with all Android 4.0.4 and more recent. In case you choose this installation method you will only be able to update the OnSign TV software using the Play Store features. For this reason we recommend you to get the App from our web page, so you can have full control over updates!