- Intel x86 based PC
- RAM 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage
- Ubuntu 14.04, or 16.04
- Open a Terminal window on your Linux PC.
- Enter the commands in the following sequence:
- sudo apt-get install compizconfig-settings-manager libva1 libva-x11-1 libva-drm1 libvdpau1 speex
- sudo dpkg -i OnSignTV-6.0.5.deb
- Depending on specific hardware additional libraries may be required.
- In case you get an error while installing OnSign TV, search for missing libraries within the error message and use sudo apt-get install <library_name> to install what is missing.