Each OnSign TV app is customazible in different levels. Some of them offer, besides the colour options, the opacity bar. Set app’s background transparent or less opaque in order to show content from the layer underneath.
- On your OnSign TV account, go to “Content” page. You can create a new app by clicking on "New" > "App", or edit an existing one.
- The following apps have the opacity bar enabled:
- Clock: Analog round clock, square clock, event countdown, holiday clock, multicity clocks (both square and round version), simple clock and time elapsed.
- Newsfeed: Configurable RSS news, flexible news ticker, RSS news 1, RSS news 2, RSS news 3, RSS news scroller and RSS news tickers.
- Text: Directory list, QR code, rich text widget, horizontal and vertical text ticker.