Install OnSign TV on Panasonic Android TV AF1 Series. The displays are available on a range of sizes and is meant for professional digital signage.Check out more specifications on their website.
Below, you will find instructions for easily setting up OnSign TV on your display:
- Turn on your Panasonic Display.
- On the remote control, click on “Input” and select “Open Port Platform”.
- Click on the menu icon on the right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Installer”.
Note: Make sure you have previously connected your device to the internet (check out tutorial).
- Click on “App Server”
- Select the OnSign TV Application. It is located on the 2nd page, so click on next.
- Hit download icon on the left.
- Confirm the download. You can check out download progress on the status bar on top.
- When the download is completed, open the “Installer” once again.
- Hit “Next” as many times as required, and eventually select “Install”.
- Wait until the installation is completed. Once it is finished, connect the player to your OnSign TV account as you would with any other media player device.