Install OnSign TV on Panasonic Android TV AF1 Series. These displays are available in a range of sizes and are specifically designed for professional digital signage. Check the complete specifications on their website.
Below, you find the instructions to easily set up OnSign TV on your display:
- Turn your Panasonic Display on.
- On the remote control, click “Input” and select “Open Port Platform”.
- Click on the menu icon on the right side of the screen.
- Select “Installer”.
Note: Make sure you have prior to that connected your device to the internet (refer to the tutorial).
- Click on “App Server”.
- Select the OnSign TV Application. It is located on the 2nd page, so click "next".
- Hit Download icon on the left.
- Confirm the download. You can check the download progress on the status bar on top.
- When the download is completed, open the “Installer” once again.
- Hit “Next” as many times as required, and eventually select “Install”.
- Wait till the installation is completed. Once it is finished, connect the player to your OnSign TV account as you would with any other media player device.