The campaigns you create will be displayed on the players according to the order you publish them. Thus, the recently published campaigns will be added to the end of the loop. However, you can reorder campaigns any time by following the steps below:
- On your OnSign TV account, click on “Players” tab at the header.
- All players will be listed. To the right you will see the number of campaigns within the player. Click on their thumbnail.
- All your campaigns will be listed on the loaded page. Click on “re-order” at “Primary Campaign Loop” header. You can also reorder campaigns in “Fallback Campaign Loop”. P.S: Triggered campaigns do not follow an order, but rather obey a predefined trigger, such as date, time, crossing an area or a play command from OnSign TV website, hence they cannot be re-ordered.
- Now you can drag and drop and reorder campaigns on the best displaying order.
- Once you have finished, hit “Save Order” at the header.