Out of all image formats supported on OnSign TV, you can use PNG files to set transparent or low level photos or with a lower level of opacity. This feature is useful if you want to show the background below the image or make a frame to your content.
- Create or edit a image on your photo editor and save it as a .PNG file.
- Create or edit a campaign on your OnSign TV account.
- Click on “Add Custom Layout”.
- Add the screen divisions that will support your content, such as apps and files. Remember at last to create an overlapping layer for the transparent image (Zone B at the image below).
- Upload the PNG file and then drag it to the overlapping zone’s timeline ruler.
- Finish editing your campaign. Take into account that the transparency won’t be visible in the Preview mode. Instead, the transparent area will be shown on black.
- Hit “Save and Publish”. This will be the result on the player: