OnSign TV offers features to play campaigns within georegions. You can also set campaigns to trigger after crossing a geographic barrier. For this purpose, you need to define the areas previously.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on your username at the top-right. Hit then “Settings”.
- Select “Geographic Regions” at the sidebar menu.
- Click on “Add Region” at the top-right corner.
- Name the region and draw the area on the map.
- Search for a country, state, city and other places by writing on the top-left text field.
- Use the zoom in and out button on the bottom-right corner to adjust the map to the screen. Alternatively, you can roll the mouse’s scroll wheel.
- Use the top-right tools to draw on the map. Hit on the hand button to slide around the image. Select the circle to mark average areas, but we recommend the polygon tool if you intend to determine small and irregular areas.
- Once you have completed the drawing, you can edit the layer by clicking on it. Drag the dots that appear and adjust the shape.
- Right-click the layer to delete and begin a new drawing.